CHOCKFAST RED is a three-component, high strength, 100% solids, epoxy grouting compound, which is used to grout large machinery and to support soleplates in all types of foundation designs. CHOCKFAST RED has extremely high compressive strength and negligible shrinkage, making it ideal for the final positioning of critically aligned machinery within close tolerances.
CHOCKFAST RED has the following advantages when compared to conventional cement grouts:
• Impervious to oil
• Cures at least three times as quickly
• No mixing ratios to measure
• Grouts machinery in final aligned position
• Higher physical strength
• High impact strength
• Resistance to many more chemicals
• Strong bond to metal and concrete
• Unaffected by weathering and freeze/thaw cycling
• Stated physical properties assured
• Superior resistance to fatigue
CHOCKFAST RED contains no nonreactive diluents which could interfere with the curing mechanism or which could cause material loss during or after cure. Machinery may be positioned at its final elevation before pouring because the shrinkage is negligible. Critical alignments are maintained during machinery operation due to its high dimensional stability and resistance to creep and vibration.